System Analyst (Portland, OR)
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward a Word doc resume.
Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
Regence Member Services has a limited duration need for a Data Analyst. This analyst will support the Member Service Decision Support Team in gaining understanding around our enrollmentmembership processes and will use their SQL stills to extract data from Sybase and Oracle tables to update and create new Key Performance Indicators.
• SQL Server Database creation, and minor maintenance.
• SSIS for ETL of data from external datasources into Member Services summarized reporting databases.
• Strong skills and working knowledge of databases, SQL (Sybase, Oracle, and Greenplum) • MS Office Skills, including working knowledge of Excel/Access/Word and use of VBA automation to support legacy solutions preferred.
• Strong aptitude for analyzing, interpreting, and understanding datadatabases.
• Ability to work well independently or with a team.
• Ability to be creative and innovative in the application of data and information to support strategic and tactical planning.
• Must possess strong problem solving skills including strong analytical, planning, and project management skills.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Demonstrate a high level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of change.
• Membership EnrollmentAccounting and Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Location: Portland, OR
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
- Compensation: DOE