Technical Help Desk (Fort Worth)
Reply to: email@example.com
Contract role with possibility of hire.
RESEARCH SPECIALIST / TECHNICAL HELP DESK (Contractor)
• Responsible for support of customer inquiries, research and customer follow-up regarding company products or services via phone and email correspondence.
• Work with internal and external resources to analyze, define and resolve or escalate client issues.
• First and second tier customer support to ensure correct processing of claims.
• Direct interaction with external customers and payers in issue resolution for daily operations.
• Determining if cases need to go directly to CSRM or to IT for fixes required at the clearinghouse.
• If an issue requires Development/IT involvement, determining next steps and contacting additional support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Review and research Office, Batch Research, MediCLAIM and Real Time cases to customer resolution using established policies, procedures and practices.
• Responds to customer inquiries or complaints via incoming telephone calls or email correspondence.
• Assist internal and external clients with mapping/edit issues.
• Clearly communicate technical and non-technical resolutions to customer, Customer Service Representative, Account Manager through written or verbal communication.
• Daily and weekly coordination issue updates from different escalation points or databases.
• Accurately document case progress, resolution or escalation in applicable systems.
Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of Batch Health care Medical/Hospital/Dental claim EDI transactions.
• Switch and payer requirements as it relates to edits and mapping.
• Knowledge of Mainframe and UNIX based platforms a MUST. Linux is also ok.
• Knowledge of NSF and ANSI Formats a MUST.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills.
• 2-3+ years experience in a technical help desk
• Associates degree preferred or CIS degree
- Location: Fort Worth
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
- Compensation: $14/HR