Wireless (Blackberry) Administrator * 22043 (Houston, TX)
Reply to: email@example.com
Wireless (Blackberry) Administrator – Houston Area
Responsible for the planning, coordination, and control of company products and inventory. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tracking, material expediting, movement, allocation, returns, and inventory control. Ensures products are received, allocated, or disbursed to internal and/or external customers in a timely, efficient manner. The position is a wireless administrator. Responsibilities include:
• Receive, configure/activate, and deliver devices to the customers.
• Provide limited training and how-to assistance for the customers as needed.
• Maintain a complete inventory of all cell phone and blackberry devices.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers as needed.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Comfortable working in multiple systems to update requests and inventories.
• Must be able to prioritize workload to meet demand.
• Ability to converse appropriately with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to maintain professional behavior.
• Strong Customer Service Skills including written and verbal communications
• Candidate must be detail oriented and self motivating.
• Strong work ethic
• Safety conscience
- Location: Houston, TX
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
- Compensation: Based on experience